Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Share | 

Duets

Go down 
AuthorMessage
concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Duets   Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:22 pm

Anybody watching this new show? I figured I would put the post here because Kelly Clarkson is one of the duet celebritites. My problem with this show is the celebrities already had their contestants and it is sort of hard to connect with them. However I will say I am totally impressed with Jennifer Nettles who is one terrific singer in my book. We all know Kelly can sing as well as John Legend and Robin Thicke. So far I am liking both of Jennifer's guys and one of Kelly's girls (the one with the pink hair). Sorry their names are escaping for the moment. Sadly this show is now conflicting with "The Choice" now but I bounce back and forth. Luckily you can watch the performances on youtube and also the network site. Currently the judges are making all the decisions on who stays and who goes. Not sure if the public will get the chance to vote or not. But that is all right by me right now as I am all voted out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Duets   Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:35 am

OMG, I love the girl with the pink hair. I'm keeping an eye on her. There are other good ones too. But like you CC, I can't remember their names. Like the show though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.azsoul.com

Duets
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reality Music shows :: American Idol-
Jump to: