Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Share | 

Who will the new judges be?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Who will the new judges be?   Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:53 pm

I must say I am not happy with this turn of events but both Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez are not going to be judging next season. Seems Steven is doing great again with Aerosmith and wants to get back to the music. JLo also wants to return to her acting and singing career.

Now the kicker is Randy Jackson may also be bowing out as a judge. Right now talks are under-way to have Mariah Carey be one of the judges and I think it is going to cost AI plenty to get her. Another rumor I heard is they are considering Kanye West (ugh). Other names mentioned are Adam Lambert and Aretha Franklin. While Adam was a good mentor that one season not sure he has the time to be a judge since he is really going strong in his career. As for the others I mentioned I could take them or leave them overall. I would hate to lose Randy. I honestly think they should bring back Paula Abdul. Another female who I think would be good is Cher. Another name that is being tossed around is Lionel Richie which would be a good choice I think. My picks for male judges are Jon Bon Jovi, Barry Manilow or Rod Stewart. Each was so awesome as a mentor.

Anyhow, there is definitely a shake-up going on at idol so guess we will find out soon as auditions have already started for next season.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Who will the new judges be?   Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:37 pm

I agree with all you choices for male judges on the show. Still not sure who I would like in the female position as judge. Cher may be the ticket.

I certainly hope Randy doesn't leave. In my opinion, AI is starting to fall apart. It's on it's last legs as I see it. We shall see how this next season pans out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.azsoul.com

Who will the new judges be?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reality Music shows :: American Idol-
Jump to: